Understanding My Blog

Hi all!

It was brought to my attention that if you have the sound on while viewing my blog it gives an advertisement sound and then some gaming music and I wanted to explain.  If you scroll down past the text of my blog you will find pictures of my family.  Underneath that, I have added widgets for games and video.  This is to encourage students to access my blog and have fun with it.  They are word games, math games, mini golf, pacman, and a video from youtube with animals that aligns nicely with my philosophy of teaching.  If the sound from the mini golf game is unwanted, please accept my apologies but if you turn down the speakers that should resolve it.  If you prefer I remove the game altogether please feel free to contact me and I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks and enjoy the little "extras"!