Grades

Happy Friday!

I know a lot of students can have anxiety over tests and grades in general.  I wanted your help in sharing my message to the students - no worries!!! :)  We give a lot of in-class "checks" and graded reviews.  Some are planned in advance and the students are able to study for them and some are quick checks that we review for in school right before the assessment.  We take as many grades as we can without overloading the students.  This is so the grades have a way of evening out and showing an overall base of ability and comprehension.  I share with the students that mistakes are natural and bound to happen... this is healthy.  Many are feeling as though if they don't get 100% the world will stop. :)  Thank you for helping your students study at home as much as you can.  It does help them feel more confident in school with the material and confident students are students who are more likely to perform to the best of their abilities.  That is all we ever ask for - I love my hard workers!