Almost There!

Throughout the year I have written tips for writing, tips to reading, and now I want to encourage math practice over the summer.  In addition to the 20 minutes of reading each night (at level for independent reading or a little higher if reading with a mentor) and the writing journals for the summer - I suggest math fact practice.  Some of my students are already working on the IXL computer math program.  If this is the case and you are interested in continuing their practice over the summer, please e-mail me and I will write you back with their login and password for IXL.com.  This is a common core state standard website for math practice.  If your student doesn't already work on that with me here at school that's ok - there are TONS of other websites, apps, games, etc. out there to help your student keep up their math fact skills over the summer.  If you would like some specific ideas for your individual student... please e-mail me!

Keep up the great work families! :)