Welcome Back!!

It was so nice to meet so many of you at Open House today!  I am very excited to work with your students this coming school year.  If you received the information packet after visiting my room, it would be great if you could fill out the sheets with the stars on them and have your student return them to me sometime next week.  If you didn't get the chance to visit my room, I will send home the packet with your student on Monday.

We have Curriculum Night at 6:30 this coming Wednesday.  I look forward to seeing you all again that night where you will hear a little more about me and my background.  I am a case manager here in third grade at Prairieview and am also a special education teacher.  This year I will be teaching reading, spelling, and math in my classroom to both students with IEPs and those without.  It is the same curriculum that all of the third graders receive.  I will be giving the grades for those subjects to the students that I teach.  I also serve as a math and reading interventionist.  I may work with your student in that capacity or in my social skills group with our new social worker, Jessica Amedeo.  

Thank you for checking my blog!  I will update it weekly.  Depending on the way I serve your student certain things may or may not be applicable, but please glance through as I often post notes/tips, etc. that are great for any 3rd grade parent to know.

Thanks! :)