WELCOME BACK TO THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR!

Hi Families!

I am so excited to welcome you all back to school (students and families alike)!  I look forward to meeting you all at Curriculum Night next Wednesday at 6:30 pm.  I am Tania Forsman and this is my 8th year of teaching 3rd grade and serving as the case manager for our students with IEPs.  I love being a special education teacher and the students end up teaching ME so much each year.  (Hopefully I've taught them a little something too).  :)  This is my blog.  The classroom teachers will be the ones posting test information, classroom information, and other 3rd grade news on their blogs.  Please remember to read the blogs of both your child's homeroom teacher and math teacher (when we get them).  

My blog won't be updated as often, but I will try to send out an e-mail link to it when it has been updated.  I usually post information about IEP meetings, state testing, RTI and intervention news, or other Special Education related messages.  I have enjoyed meeting and working with your students.  It is a FABULOUS group and I am thrilled to work together this school year. 

 I will have my business card available at Curriculum Night or I can always send one home with a student.  E-mail is the best way to reach me as our classroom phones do not ring during the school day.  I can return e-mails at several points during the day but only get to my voicemails at the end of the day (after any after-school meetings).  I love talking with parents and being of assistance any way I can.  

Thanks for the support of your students and their teachers here at school.  Enjoy the long weekend with your families and safe travels!