Welcome Back to School!

Welcome Back Prairieview Families!

Hi everyone, My name is Tania Forsman and I am the 3rd grade special education teacher here at Prairieview.  I am thrilled to work with your students this school year.  I have met each and every one of them and know already that this will be a wonderful year.  Please know that I will email my newest blog update you to every Friday but it will still be important to check the blog of your student's homeroom and math teachers.  I usually include special notes or messages in my blog but do not repeat the academic information found in the blogs of the 3rd grade teachers.

I am very good at communicating via e-mail.  That is the best way to reach me as I can respond very promptly.  My e-mail address is tforsman@ccsd66.org.  I do have a classroom phone (630)783-5058 but for good reason the ringer is off during the school day.  I look forward to meeting you all at Curriculum Night next week.  I will be in the classrooms quite a bit this year as well as working with students in my classroom.   
I will bring my contact cards with me to Curriculum Night in case you prefer to have all of my information in one place.  You may also access this blog anytime through the district website ccsd66.org.  Students may come on my blog as well and play the games at the bottom if they'd like.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions, etc.  I really value the home-school connection!

Best wishes on an amazing school year!