Happy Spring Break! 

I am Mr. Poole and I am the student teacher that is gradually taking over for Mrs. Forsman. It has been a joy so far and I really appreciate the opportunity to teach your children. I am a Special Education major from Eastern Illinois University, and originally from Naperville, IL. The students have done an excellent job in transitioning between the two of us. I have started instructing the RTI math group as well as the RTI reading group. In the short period that I have been here, I have seen progress from all of our students. The elementary level has proven to be extremely rewarding for me! I am looking forward to meeting everyone at the upcoming conferences, open house, and IEP meetings. If anyone has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email me at npoole@ccsd66.org. Have a great spring break! 

-Mr. Poole